Friday, January 2, 2009

A Site Worth Looking At - Develop Your Mind

Man, if you are like me, you have problems remembering stuff. Just ask my wife...I have to struggle remembering things. She can tell me something...and then two seconds...gone! It makes for a stressful night at times...especially during a dissagreement. After being a Toastmaster for over a month...I stumbled onto this website that deals with everything from remembering peoples names, to learning leadership skills in the workplace. In witnessing to the lost, this is really important to have. When talking with people, I need to remember their names, where we are in the conversation, and scripture that I need to use. Scripture memorization is key. Of course praying about it, and relying on the Holy Spirit is important. Check this out when you got a chance. MindTools.com

No comments:

Post a Comment